2010-11-15

dummy book- check
depressing evening had- check

I've stayed up working on my small book project, but as the subject matter is really happy it's left me in a great mood! I would have gone to bed at some stupid hour like 8 otherwise. I put it aside for a few days because I needed some time out from it, but I started again tonight, not the best time in the day to work on it.

On a brighter note had the best house roast dinner today, it was more like christmas dinner but it sure was fab.

Also the sky outside the other day was beautiful, it was annoying because I couldn't quite capture the colour, half of the sky was this amazing purple and the other half was dark blue, nearly night sky colour, twilight is definitely my favourite time of day and nothing to do with that silly movie.






oh yeh, my cat is now ready for winter



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment